Saturday, July 23, 2011

This Will Never Work

When a drunk Billy Cozad offered to start a small fund to get me to the Green Bay Packers shareholders meeting, I was half kidding with my enthusiasm. Then I thought, why the hell wouldn't people want me at Lambeau. I'm nice, polite, courteous, don't take offense to much, and am generally and all around great guy, so what the heck.

Let's see if this works.

All donators will receive a huge hug and kiss, and be safe from Twitter attacks for ten days.

I will also offer to mow your lawn, do some chores, or utilize my media skills at no cost.

Five Friday lawn mowings available:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

I also plan to film, edit, and produce a video of the weekend.

Total Goal: 250.00 and three couches or 400.00 if lodging.
Received: 434.24

1. Two gallons of gas from @TommyKGB: $7.58
No, he's not special ops.
2. Donation from Christine Wautlet: $8.00
Thanks Christine and your kids!
3. Donation from Sarah and Jeremy: $15.00
Make sure and visit them at Nutcan. One of my favorite places.
4. Donation from PackerZone in Japan: $10.00
Love that dude.
5. Donation from Jersey Al and All Green Bay Packers: $50.00
Must read and must follow. Double threat. If he could only dance.
6. Donation from Carl Tinkham: $25.00
Thanks man, and always a great Tweeter.
7. Donation from Kevin Bligh: $10.00
Long time follower, huge Packer fan, and totally hilarious.
8. Donation from Robert Hammen: $20.00
Packer fan, Mac man, and my favorite tech geek.
9. Donation from Zachary Calvelli: $30.00
Followed this dude for a long time, and for good reason.
10. Donation from "Some Jackass": $25.00
Thanks jackass.
11. Thanks to Josh and Ashley for hiring me for their wedding.
I always prefer to work. Looking forward to the Vodka chicken.
12. Donation from Josh Hunt: $20.00
I wasn't even following the guy. I feel like a jerk.
13. Donation from my brother Nicholas Forbes: $25.00
Watch his new web series M.I.D. and give him a follow.
14. Donation from Brandon Blake: $5.00
Thanks man, great message too.
15. Donation from Steve Schumacher: $25.00
Steve and myself have an understanding about humor. Great follow.
16. Donation from Michael Youngworth: $12.65
Best donation of the day when I saw it. As Nagler would say, brilliant.
17. Donation from Colleen Brenton: $5.00
Do we have some kind of makeup twitter sex or something now?
18. Donation from Michelle Savaglia: $10.00
My new friend in human decency.
19. Donation from Tom: $5.00
Dude, thanks!
20. Donation from Jennie Knapp: $5.00
You're fabulous.
21. Donation from Christine Smith: $10.00
Thank you for the super kind words.
22. Donation from Audrey Birnbaum: $7.00
The cost of a beer in New York City.
23. Donation from Andrew Belonger: $10.00
One of my oldest Twitter friends.
24. Donation from Dan and Vickie Nielson: $50.00
One of Canada's biggest Packer fans. Thanks.
25. Finally, donation from the esteemed Billy Cozad: $50.01
Great idea man, great idea. Glad I could put in the work. Cheers.

FINALLY: For $500.00 I will write for and promote your Packer blog for this season. Three posts a week plus random additions. Offer runs through the Super Bowl.

Other needs:

Couch for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Multiple couches accepted.

1.
2.
3.

Thanks, and Go Pack Go!





5 comments:

  1. I can't donate $$ but do have a couple extra tickets for the event. . . yours if you want them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wisconsin Mom, I do have a ticket secured. But, if any other Packer fan is interested, perhaps they can post here.

    See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have extra tickets? If your giving them up, ill take em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two extra - if you list an email address, I'll get in touch for home address. could get them in the mail tomorrow. u in GB?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, in the heart of titletown. Email is bblake10@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete